“The Recruitment LINK offers to clients a bespoke personal service creating recruitment solutions tailor made for today’s business needs”
The services The Recruitment LINK offers to clients may be summarised as follows:
- Advertising service to attract suitable calibre candidates via various websites and media at our disposal.
- Take ad response to preselect the most appropriate candidates before arranging interviews.
- All temporary staff at registration with us undergo in depth interview, skills testing, aptitude tests, driving licences/appropriate certificates are checked and copies taken (if applicable). Copies taken of agency workers identity and eligibility of rights to work. References are taken up before supplying to clients.
- We operate an out of hours phone service for the convenience of our clients if requested. Under these circumstances the mobile number will be that of the clients dedicated consultant.
- Our office also has an answer-phone for leaving messages out of office hours or alternatively clients may e-mail us at email@example.com.
- The Clients will be contacted by a dedicated consultant with the name of candidates and will always call to check safe arrival of new temporary staff on the morning the assignment commences
- The Clients dedicated consultant will be available to respond to any specific requirements but would invariably make contact on a regular basis with the clients nominated representative to:
Ascertain clients additional requirements.
Give names of suitable temporary workers allocated.
Check temporary workers on first morning of assignment.
Make contact weekly on a Thursday to check requirements for the following week.
Guarantee potential problems are averted.
To arrange visits as desired to foster and maintain a mutually satisfactory business relationship. Ideally a second consultant will attend to maintain continuity during holidays or absence.
- It is also normal practice for us to offer a Consultant who spends time on site each week, where large numbers of temporary workers are assigned, to collate timesheets and provide a personal channel of communication for both the client and temporary workers.
- Invoices are prepared and issued weekly for services supplied Monday to Sunday, they detail employees names, hours worked and are issued with copies of the respective time sheets for each individual.
- We are able to offer flexibility to correspond to clients own accounting procedures. i.e. invoices by department, group or individual invoices. Our Payment terms are 7 days from receipt of invoice in accordance with our standard Terms of Business.
- Temporary workers are paid weekly in arrears directly into their Bank or Building Society accounts avoiding delays in clearing cheques etc resulting in a contented workforce for the client.
- Should you wish to offer a Temporary worker a permanent position it is usual for an introductory fee to become payable. The Recruitment LINK has discounts available on these fees as outlined in our Terms of Business. Introductory fees are waived when a temporary worker has been on assignment for an agreed number of weeks.
- The Recruitment LINK will carryout the complete payroll function deducting all Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions and complete all associated administration.
- The Recruitment LINK offers a Temporary to Permanent service.
- When clients have a permanent position available we can offer a suitable candidate on a temporary basis giving the company an opportunity to assess performance, skills and commitment prior to making the candidate permanent in the position.
- As a member of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) our commitment to the Industry Code of Good Recruitment Practice is standard.
At The Recruitment Link we believe a successful business relationship is based on trust and confidence, which is built on honesty and integrity leading to a fuller understanding of the client’s business needs. Regular contact is the key to resolving any issues quickly and without fuss.